verdigado Postmaster Information
This page contains information for postmasters of other e-mail service providers. End user support requests to the e-mail addresses mentioned below will not be answered. Please find our end user documentation at https://wiki.verdigado.com.
Send abuse notifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please report mail delivery problems to email@example.com.
Delivering e-mails to verdigado.net mail servers
To avoid mail delivery problems to our mail servers, please make sure that
- all used IP addresses have a reverse DNS PTR record.
- your servers wait at least 3 minutes for a second delivery attempt in case the mail is temporarily deferred.
- From and Envelope From headers in sent mails are aligned.
- SPF, DKIM and DMARC are working correctly.
- your servers support TLSv1.2 or TLSv1.3.
- improve your spam rating by signing your mails with PGP or S/Mime.
Receiving e-mails from verdigado.net mail servers
- We only send e-mails to mail servers that support TLSv1.2 or TLSv1.3.
- We enforce DMARC sender alignment for all outgoing e-mails from our system and managed customer domains. We encourage other e-mail providers to fully support DKIM, SPF and DMARC.
Managed Mail Systems
All mail systems that are managed by us have reverse DNS entries which point to (mail??|lists??).mail.verdigado.net subdomains.
SMTP Status Codes
The SMTP status codes returned by our mail systems adhere to https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3463.
verdigado eG, Heilig-Kreuz-Straße 16, 86609 Donauwörth, Germany - https://verdigado.com
Last update to this document: 2021-06-03.